Order Sitagliptin (Generic) to help control blood sugar levels at online pharmacy - Pharmacy XL. Buy Sitagliptin 25mg 50mg 100mg tablets online without prescription and free shipping here.
Generic Sitagliptin (Januvia) is an oral diabetes medicine that helps control blood sugar levels.
Sitagliptin 50mg Pills (Generic)
Sitagliptin 25mg Pills (Generic)
Sitagliptin 100mg Pills (Generic)
Generic Sitagliptin is for people with type 2 diabetes. Generic Sitagliptin is sometimes used in combination with other diabetes medications, but is not for treating type 1 diabetes.
Take this medication exactly as it was prescribed for you. Do not take the medication in larger or smaller amounts, or take it for longer than recommended by your doctor. Your doctor may occasionally change your dose to make sure you get the best results from this medication.
You may take this medicine with or without food. Follow your doctor's instructions.
Do not crush, chew, or break a Generic Sitagliptin tablet. Swallow it whole.
Your blood sugar will need to be checked often, and you may need other blood tests at your doctor's office. Visit your doctor regularly.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop taking Generic Sitagliptin and call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- pancreatitis - severe pain in your upper stomach spreading to your back, nausea and vomiting, loss of appetite, fast heart rate; or
- urinating less than usual or not at all;
- swelling, weight gain, feeling short of breath; or
- severe skin reaction -- fever, sore throat, swelling in your face or tongue, burning in your eyes, skin pain, followed by a red or purple skin rash that spreads (especially in the face or upper body) and causes blistering and peeling.
Less serious side effects may include:
- runny or stuffy nose, sore throat;
- headache, back pain, joint or muscle pain; or
- nausea, stomach pain, diarrhea, constipation.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
Follow your doctor's instructions about any restrictions on food, beverages, or activity.
Before you take Generic Sitagliptin, tell your doctor if you are also taking digoxin (Lanoxicaps, Lanoxin).
Although Generic Sitagliptin is not as likely to cause hypoglycemia (low blood sugar) as some other oral diabetes medications, tell your doctor if you are taking any other drugs that can potentially lower blood sugar, such as:
- probenecid (Benemid);
- nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs);
- aspirin or other salicylates (including Pepto-Bismol);
- sulfa drugs (Bactrim and others);
- a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI); or
- beta-blockers (Tenormin and others).
This list is not complete and other drugs may interact with Generic Sitagliptin.
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember (be sure to take the medicine with food). Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
Store Generic Sitagliptin at room temperature away from moisture, heat, and light.