Order Ponstel (Generic) pills as anti-inflammatory drug against menstrual pain at online pharmacy - Pharmacy XL. Buy generic Ponstel 250mg or 500mg pills online without prescription and free shipping here…
Ponstel (Mefenamic acid), a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug, used for the relief of moderate pain (when treatment will not last for more than 7 days) and for the treatment of menstrual pain.
Generic Ponstel may also be marketed as Ponstan, Mefenamic acid.
*Ponstel® is manufactured by First Horizon Pharmaceuticals.
Ponstel 250mg Pills (Generic)
Ponstel 500mg Pills (Generic)
Generic Ponstel is in a group of drugs called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). Generic Ponstel works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. It is also used to treat pain or inflammation caused by arthritis. It is also used to treat menstrual pain.
Take Generic Ponstel with food if possible. If it upsets your stomach, be sure to take it with food or an antacid or with a full glass of milk. Take Generic Ponstel exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop taking Generic Ponstel and seek medical attention or call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
- chest pain, weakness, shortness of breath, slurred speech, problems with vision or balance;
- black, bloody, or tarry stools, coughing up blood or vomit that looks like coffee grounds;
- urinating less than usual or not at all;
- pain, burning, or bleeding when you urinate;
- nausea, stomach pain, low fever, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
- fever, sore throat, and headache with a severe blistering, peeling, and red skin rash; or
- bruising, severe tingling, numbness, pain, muscle weakness.
Do not use any other over-the-counter cold, allergy, or pain medication without first asking your doctor or pharmacist. Many medicines available over the counter contain medicines similar to Generic Ponstel (such as aspirin, ibuprofen, ketoprofen, or naproxen). You may accidentally take too much of this type of medication. Read the label of any other medicine you are using to see if it contains aspirin, ibuprofen, ketoprofen, or naproxen.
Do not drink alcohol while taking Generic Ponstel. Alcohol can increase the risk of stomach bleeding.
Tell your doctor if you are taking an antidepressant such as citalopram (Celexa), duloxetine (Cymbalta), escitalopram (Lexapro), fluoxetine (Prozac, Sarafem, Symbyax), fluvoxamine (Luvox), paroxetine (Paxil), sertraline (Zoloft), or venlafaxine (Effexor). Taking any of these drugs with Generic Ponstel may cause you to bruise or bleed easily.
Before taking Generic Ponstel, tell your doctor if you are taking any of the following drugs:
- a blood thinner such as warfarin (Coumadin;
- a diuretic (water pill) such as furosemide (Lasix);
- cyclosporine (Gengraf, Neoral, Sandimmune);
- lithium (Eskalith, Lithobid);
- methotrexate (Rheumatrex, Trexall);
- steroids (prednisone and others); or
- aspirin or NSAIDs