Order Inderal (Generic) pills to slow down the heart & reducing blood pressure from Wyeth-Ayerst at online pharmacy - Pharmacy XL. Buy Inderal 10mg, 20mg, 40mg, or 80mg tablets online without prescription and with free shipping here…
Generic Inderal (Propranolol) is a beta-adrenergic blocking agent. It works by slowing down the heart and reducing blood pressure, which helps it pump more efficiently and reduces the workload on the heart. Generic Inderal is one of the most prescribed medications of its kind!
Generic Inderal is also marketed as: Deralin, Propranolol, Inderal, Propanolol.
*Inderal® is manufactured by Wyeth-Ayerst Laboratories.
Inderal 10mg Pills (Generic)
Inderal 20mg Pills (Generic)
Inderal 40mg Pills (Generic)
Inderal 80mg Pills (Generic)
Generic Inderal is used in the treatment of high blood pressure, angina pectoris (chest pain, usually caused by lack of oxygen to the heart due to clogged arteries), changes in heart rhythm, prevention of migraine headache, hereditary tremors, hypertrophic subaortic stenosis (a condition related to exertional angina), and tumors of the adrenal gland. It is also used to reduce the risk of death from recurring heart attack.
Take Generic Inderal exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
You may take Generic Inderal with or without food, but take it the same way each time.
Take the medicine at the same time each day.
Do not crush, chew, break, or open an extended-release Generic Inderal capsule. Swallow it whole. Breaking or opening the pill may cause too much of the drug to be released at one time.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Generic Inderal: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- fast, slow, or uneven heartbeats;
- feeling light-headed, fainting;
- feeling short of breath, even with mild exertion;
- swelling of your ankles or feet;
- nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
- cold feeling in your hands and feet;
- depression, confusion, hallucinations; or
- severe skin reaction -- fever, sore throat, swelling in your face or tongue, burning in your eyes, skin pain, followed by a red or purple skin rash that spreads (especially in the face or upper body) and causes blistering and peeling.
Less serious Inderal side effects may include:
- nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation, stomach cramps;
- decreased sex drive, impotence, or difficulty having an orgasm;
- sleep problems (insomnia); or
- tired feeling.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
Avoid drinking alcohol. It may increase your blood levels of Generic Inderal.
Avoid getting up too fast from a sitting or lying position, or you may feel dizzy. Get up slowly and steady yourself to prevent a fall.
You should not use Generic Inderal if you are allergic to propranolol, if you have asthma, a slow heart rate, or a serious heart condition such as "sick sinus syndrome" or "AV block" (unless you have a pacemaker).
Tell your doctor about all other medications you use, especially:
- cimetidine (Tagamet);
- clonidine (Catapres);
- digitalis (digoxin, Lanoxin);
- dobutamine (Dobutrex);
- haloperidol (Haldol);
- isoproterenol (Isuprel);
- a blood thinner such as warfarin (Coumadin, Jantoven);
- an antidepressant such as amitriptyline (Elavil, Vanatrip, Limbitrol), clomipramine (Anafranil), desipramine (Norpramin), imipramine (Janimine, Tofranil), and others;
- an MAO inhibitor such as furazolidone (Furoxone), isocarboxazid (Marplan), phenelzine (Nardil), rasagiline (Azilect), selegiline (Eldepryl, Emsam, Zelapar), or tranylcypromine (Parnate);
- aspirin or other NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) such as ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin), naproxen (Aleve, Naprosyn, Naprelan, Treximet), celecoxib (Celebrex), diclofenac (Arthrotec, Cambia, Cataflam, Voltaren, Flector Patch, Pennsaid, Solareze), indomethacin (Indocin), meloxicam (Mobic), and others;
- doxazosin (Cardura), prazosin (Minipress), terazosin (Hytrin);
- heart or blood pressure medicine such as amlodipine (Norvasc, Caduet, Exforge, Lotrel, Tekamlo, Tribenzor, Twynsta, Amturnide), diltiazem (Cartia, Cardizem), nifedipine (Nifedical, Procardia), reserpine (Serpasil), verapamil (Calan, Covera, Isoptin, Verelan), and others;
- amiodarone (Cordarone, Pacerone), propafenone (Rythmol), quinidine (Quin-G); or
- an ACE inhibitor such as benazepril (Lotensin), captopril (Capoten), fosinopril (Monopril), enalapril (Vasotec), lisinopril (Prinivil, Zestril), moexipril (Univasc), perindopril (Aceon), quinapril (Accupril), ramipril (Altace), or trandolapril (Mavik).
This list is not complete and other drugs may interact with Generic Inderal.
If you miss a dose of Generic Inderal, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Store Generic Inderal between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Brief storage at temperatures between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Generic Inderal out of the reach of children and away from pets.