Order Crestor (Generic) to lower cholesterol up to 52% (Rosuvastatin calcium) from AstraZeneca at online pharmacy - Pharmacy XL. Buy Crestor tablets without prescription and with free shipping here…
Generic Crestor (rosuvastatin calcium) works to effectively lower cholesterol by slowing the buildup of plaque in the arteries. Lower your cholesterol by up to 52%! When combined with a healthy diet and exercise, Generic Crestor works as part of a treatment plan to slow down atherosclerosis, and lower the total amount of cholesterol that ends up in the blood stream.
Generic Crestor may also be marketed as: Rosuvastatin, Crestor.
*Crestor® is a registered trademark of AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals.
Crestor 10mg Pills (Generic)
Crestor 20mg Pills (Generic)
Crestor 40mg Pills (Generic)
Crestor 5mg Pills (Generic)
Generic Crestor is most often prescribed in combination to diet and exercise as part of a treatment plan to lower high cholesterol. Generic Crestor helps lower LDL (bad) cholesterol and triglycerides (types of fat) while increasing production of HDL (‘good') cholesterol. With effective use, this treatment will lower bad cholesterol by 52%.
Lowering your cholesterol can help prevent heart disease and hardening of the arteries, conditions that can lead to heart attack, stroke, and vascular disease. Generic Crestor is also known to slow down the development of atherosclerosis, and reduce the buildup of plaque in the arteries. This medication may also be used for purposes other than those listed in this medication guide.
Always follow your doctor's instructions and the directions on your prescription label when taking Generic Crestor. Your dosage will depend on your personal medical condition. Generic Crestor should be taken orally with or without food. For best results, take Generic Crestor at the same time each day.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Crestor: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop taking Crestor and call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
- unexplained muscle pain, tenderness, or weakness;
- confusion, memory problems;
- fever, unusual tiredness, and dark colored urine;
- swelling, weight gain, urinating less than usual or not at all;
- increased thirst, increased urination, hunger, dry mouth, fruity breath odor, drowsiness, dry skin, blurred vision, weight loss; or
- nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
Less serious Crestor side effects may include:
- headache, depressed mood;
- mild muscle pain;
- joint pain;
- sleep problems (insomnia), nightmares;
- mild nausea; or
- stomach pain or indigestion.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
Avoid using antacids without your doctor's advice. Use only the type of antacid your doctor recommends, and do not take it within 2 hours after taking Generic Crestor. Some antacids can make it harder for your body to absorb Crestor.
Avoid eating foods that are high in fat or cholesterol. Generic Crestor will not be as effective in lowering your cholesterol if you do not follow a cholesterol-lowering diet plan.
Avoid drinking alcohol. It can raise triglyceride levels and may increase your risk of liver damage.
Before taking Generic Crestor, tell your doctor about all other medicines you are using, especially:
- birth control pills;
- cimetidine (Tagamet);
- a blood thinner such as warfarin (Coumadin, Jantoven);
- spironolactone (Aldactone, Aldactazide);
- niacin (Advicor, Niaspan, Niacor, Simcor, Slo Niacin, and others); or
- any other "statin" medication such as atorvastatin (Lipitor, Caduet), fluvastatin (Lescol), lovastatin (Altoprev, Mevacor), pravastatin (Pravachol), or simvastatin (Zocor, Vytorin).
This list is not complete and other drugs may interact with Generic Crestor.
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
The ideal temperature for storing Generic Crestor is 25°C (77°F), however it is safe to keep this medication between 15-30°C (59-86°F). Store at room temperature in a closed container protected from heat, light and moisture. Keep Generic Crestor away from children and pets. Always dispose of medicines safely.